Cost (approximately) $3,000, which includes:
- Jamboree fees
- Meals and lodging en route to and from the jamboree and at the jamboree
- Pre-and post-jamboree trips and tours
- Unit equipment
- Jamboree Duffel and Day Pack
- Jamboree patch and neckerchief
- Misc. costs
- Upon registration: $100
- June 1: $750
- September 1: $750
- November 1: $750
- February 1: $650 (or balance if known)
- The national reservation fee of $100 is nonrefundable and is nontransferable to pay the balance of any fees due.
- If you sign up for the jamboree and find that you cannot attend, you will receive a full refund from the local council only if there is an alternate to take your place.
- If there is no alternate, a partial refund will be made. This includes the fees you have paid to date, less expenses related to contractual agreements made on your behalf.
- Deposit fees paid by alternates not selected as active participants will be refunded in full.
Some financial assistance is available to those who need it. For information, please contact the council office.
back to top