Day Camp is June 1 – 5, 2020
The theme this year is Down on the Farm!
Help create an awesome experience for Cub Scouts to learn about Scout skills, farming, gardening, and other fun adventures! Join the Camp Crew 042 to help in the planning process and have a say in what the Cubs do at each station!
Our next planning meeting is Sunday, Feb. 2nd from 12:30 – 2:00 PM in the Council Office!
- SPL: All applicants interested in being SPL must apply by Feb. 2nd and must attend the Feb. 2nd Crew meeting, 5:30 – 7:00 PM at the Council Office
- Applications for all other positions are due by Feb. 23rd and is available HERE
- Staff applicants will be interviewed by Crew members in Feb-Mar.
- Approved staff will complete at least one required in-person training along with online trainings.
- Optional planning meeting attendance will ensure you have a say in camp activities!
If you have questions about Day Camp, feel free to reach out to Morgan Fjord, at [email protected], or call the office at 510-844-4752.