- This event has passed.
Virtual Campfire and Egg Drop
June 5 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pmFree
Everyone is invited to our annual Campfire and Egg Drop event! This year it will be held virtually.
The campfire begins at 1:00 PM this Friday, 6/5.
The Egg Drop will begin after the campfire, at around 2 PM. RSVP below to get the Zoom link!
- 1 raw, uncooked egg
- Supplies to create the egg protector (google “Egg Drop Device” for ideas)
- A window to drop the device from (patio or window)
- The egg must be raw and uncooked. Hard boiled or frozen eggs are not allowed.
- The egg must be free-standing. That is, it must not be firmly attached in any way to the egg protection device. No glue, tape, or other adhesive may connect the egg to the device.
- Dimensions: When dropped, the device must be smaller than 8 inches cubed (8 x 8 x 8 max volume). Parachutes are allowed and may extend beyond these dimensions only after the device is dropped (it must fold to be within the required dimensions).
- Safety First: If a patio or window is not available, you can use your creativity and get as high as possible safely. Only adults should use ladders or other methods to drop the device.