Staff Directory & Executive Board
The Piedmont Council office professional staff consists of four full time employees supported by a 35+ member Executive Board and more than 200 registered adult volunteers.
Josephine Pegrum Hazelett
Scout Executive/Executive Director
District Executive (Program Coordinator)
Administrative and Finance Coordinator
Registrar and Marketing Assistant
Get in Touch
Get in touch with the Piedmont Council Boy Scouts of America staff.
Vice President of Program: Greg Pike
Vice President of Membership: Paul Jahn
Vice President of Marketing: Sara Cumbelich
Vice President of Development: Rick Clark
Vice President of Mission: Lisa Gros
Vice President of Cub Scouting: Malcolm Talcott
Vice President of Scouts BSA: John Stewart
Vice President of Venturing/Exploring/Sea Scouts: Ken Li
Jaime Araujo Bezian
Tracey Broadhead Frith
Madison Gunter III
Chee Keong Lin
Youth Members: Joshua Aquino, Sofia Stahl
- Pack 3 – Frank C. Havens School Parents Club
- Pack 4 – Beach School Parents Organization
- Pack 5 – Wildwood School Dads’ Club
- Pack 6 – Corpus Christi Catholic Church Men’s Club
- Troop 1 – Piedmont Community Church
- Troop 4 – Beach School Parents Organization
- Troop 6 – Corpus Christi Catholic Church Men’s Club
- Troop 11 – Piedmont Community Church
- Troop 15 – Piedmont-Montclair Rotary Club
- Troop 100 – Empowerment Community Development Corp.
- Crew 88 (High Adventure Crew) – Piedmont High School Parents Club
- Crew 22 (Piedmont Community Service Crew) – Piedmont High School Parents Club
- Crew 212 (Food and Cooking Crew) – Piedmont High School Parents Club
- Crew 42 (Camp Service Crew) – Piedmont High School Parents Club
- Ship 16 (Sea Scouts) – Ballena Yacht Club
- Post 1 (Piedmont Service Squad) – Piedmont Middle School Parents Club
- Post 911 (Police Explorers) – Piedmont Police Department
- Hon. Carl Anderson
- Stephen D. Bechtel, Jr.
- Jeremy Bowers
- Gray Cathrall
- J. Robert Coleman, Jr.
- Rev. Leo Edgerly, Jr.
- Rev. Dr. William McNabb
- Susan J. Smegal
- Wes Smith