Staff Directory & Executive Board
The Piedmont Council office professional staff consists of four full time employees supported by a 35+ member Executive Board and more than 150 registered adult volunteers.
Josephine Pegrum Hazelett
Scout Executive/Executive Director
District Executive (Program Coordinator)
Administrative and Finance Coordinator
Registrar and Marketing Assistant
Get in Touch
Get in touch with the Piedmont Council Boy Scouts of America staff.
Vice President of Program: Seth Hilton
Vice President of Membership: Greg Pike
Vice President of Marketing: Sara Cumbelich
Vice President of Development: Rick Clark
Vice President of Mission: Kathleen Hyland
Vice President of Cub Scouting: Malcom Talcott
Vice President of Boy Scouting: John Stewart
Vice President of Venturing/Exploring/Sea Scouts: Kathleen Winters
Tracey Broadhead Frith
Madison Gunter III
Youth Members: Rachel Elliott, Conor Pate
- Pack 3 – Frank C. Havens School Parents Club
- Pack 4 – Beach School Parents Organization
- Pack 5 – Wildwood School Dads’ Club
- Pack 6 – Corpus Christi Catholic Church Men’s Club
- Pack 100 – Empowerment Community Development Corp.
- Troop 1 – Piedmont Community Church
- Troop 4 – Beach School Parents Organization
- Troop 6 – Corpus Christi Catholic Church Men’s Club
- Troop 11 – Piedmont Community Church
- Troop 15 – Piedmont Rotary Club
- Troop 100 – Empowerment Community Development Corp.
- Crew 18 (Piedmont Film Production Crew) – Piedmont Education Foundation
- Crew 88 (High Adventure Crew) – Piedmont Education Foundation
- Crew 22 (Piedmont Community Service Crew) – Piedmont Education Foundation
- Crew 212 (Food and Cooking Crew) – Piedmont High School Parents Club
- Ship 16 (Sea Scouts) – Ballena Yacht Club
- Post 1 (Piedmont Service Squad) – Piedmont Middle School Parent Club
- Post 911 (Police Explorers) – Piedmont Police Department
- Hon. Carl Anderson
- Stephen D. Bechtel, Jr.
- Randy Booker
- Jeremy Bowers
- Gray Cathrall
- J. Robert Coleman, Jr.
- Rev. Leo Edgerly, Jr.
- Rev. Dr. William McNabb
- Susan J. Smegal