Stay connected to the Boy Scouts of America! Help more youth experience the excitement, adventure, and life-changing programs of Scouting.
To find out more about reconnecting to Scouting, contact us.
Ways to Get Involved
- Participate in outdoor outings and service projects with Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts or coed crews
- Help with a Council event, such as Career Day or our annual fundraiser
- Become a Merit Badge Counselor, serve on an Eagle Board of Review, or become an Eagle mentor
- Submit an Eagle or Venturing Summit Project Idea
- Explore more volunteer opportunities
Find out about this year’s Eagle Projects: 2018 Eagle Projects.
Adult volunteers underpin the success of each program. Volunteer and discover the benefits of sharing common experiences alongside your child. Participate at any level – from event volunteer to a Scout leader – and make a positive impact on a young person’s future. Contact the Council today.