- This event has passed.
First Aid Merit Badge Online Course
February 1, 2021 @ 6:30 PM - 7:30 PMFree
Please join us online and complete your First Aid Merit Badge! It will be completed over four required one-hour sessions. RSVP below to secure your spot. Space is limited so sign-up today.
The CPR demonstration is available as a stand-alone option if the Merit Badge course is full or if you only want to review your CPR skills. To sign-up for only the CPR Demonstration, go to: CPR Demonstration. To sign-up for the full Merit Badge Course, simply RSVP below. Note you do not need to RSVP on the CPR page if you are attending the full course.
See Merit Badge Information and required documents below:
- Participants must have a copy of the First Aid Merit Badge Requirements Pamphlet (electronic or hard copy)
- Participants must download a copy of the USSSP First Aid worksheet
- Most requirements will be covered during our online sessions, AND participants must also document requirements 13c & 14 in their own words and photos using the downloaded worksheet
- If we cannot cover all expected material in the 4 sessions, you must document those requirements using the downloaded worksheet to earn your badge–the more prepared you are by reading the pamphlet PRIOR to our sessions, the LESS you will have to do outside of the online course
We plan to cover the following requirements on the following days:
- 2/1/2021 – Introductions & Requirements 1 – 4
- 2/3/2021 – Requirements 5 – 9 (CPR & AED demonstration on 2/10/2021 by the PFD)
- 2/8/2021 – Requirements 10 – 13b
- 2/10/2021 – CPR & AED demonstration by the PFD